Wallace Insurance Group has been pleased to partner with The Alaska Federation of Natives (AFN) to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits plans. The Employee Assistance Program (EAP), offered as a benefit to plan members, provides the following services at no extra cost to the members and their dependents:
Telephonic Counseling and referral services with 5 face-to-face sessions.
- Mental Health & Chemical Dependency Assessment and Referrals including unlimited access to articles and interactive tools though customized, password protected internet site.
- Includes unlimited access to Management Referral Process and Drug-Free workplace Referral program.
- Keep in mind, the program is statewide regardless of how remote you might be, there may not be the capability to provide Face-to-Face counseling. However, telephonic counseling is always available.
- Unlimited access to on staff financial experts
- Unlimited access to on staff attorneys, as well as referrals
- Referrals to adult care, elder care, child card and concierge services such as event planning and shopping.
- I.D. theft restoration services.
Adding an Employee Assistance Program as an optional benefit in your employee benefits program can increase productivity and employee retention without increasing costs. For more Alaska small business health insurance solutions, or to contact Wallace Insurance Group at (907) 272-0114 or visit our web site.